Saturday, March 20, 2010

Moona Didi!

Saturday, March 20, 2010 5 comments


I have been blessed beyond words today! Mark and I went to church this morning at Kathmandu Friends. And as we walked in and sat down, I looked over and saw my dear friend Moona. She helped take care of me and KK when we were here three years ago. I loved spending time with her. And she was a blessing to us as she cooked food, did laundry, and had fellowship with us. Even though we cannot speak the same language, I know we are sisters at heart. She had moved to Malaysia, and I did not think I would see her. But, she is back for a few months. I am looking forward to having fellowship with her many more times in the coming months. Thank you Jesus, for blessing me today with my dear friend Moona Didi.

Posted in

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Beautiful picture!!

  2. Tyla says:

    What a blessing and sweet surprise! Thinking of you and praying for you as always! Lots of love to you and Mark!

  3. Geona says:

    OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( crying crying Muna didi oooooooooooooooooooooooo <3

  4. Unknown says:

    SO HAPPY and sad and HAPPY!! MUNA DIDI!!! Tell her hi and much LOVE!!!

  5. Amen says:

    nice to read your adventures in Nepal. God Bless.

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones